Staffordshire Life feature
The Old School House at Tittensor that now houses Old School Wines was built in 1861 as a school building for the children of Tittensor and Barlaston
Andrew Wilson and His wife Clare with son Josh run the business which imports specialist wines from around the world.
Andrew Wilson Wines (AWW) was formed as an Agency wine company supplying 'the trade' back in 1998. However, under pressure from their friends Andrew & Clare started a small 'by-the-case' mail order service a few years later supplying friends, family and a handful of others with the wines that they loved.
The Bell tower at the old scholl remains and is used as their logo.
© Mepics Photography 01782385023